Save for college with a Pennsylvania 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan. A simple, lower risk way to keep pace with rising tuition.
PA 529 Benefits:
- Better state financial aid.
- Contributions are deductible from your Pennsylvania taxes.*
- Earnings are tax-free when used for qualified expenses.
- Use at most colleges and career schools nationwide.
Enroll for free **
Through June 15, 2013
Use enrollment code: 529Day
Sign up for a free webinar.
- Learn about the tax benefits of 529 plans.
- Find out how your savings affect financial aid.
- Get tips on setting savings goals.
- Have your questions answered by our program specialists.
* Within limits.
**For the PA 529 GSP. Enrollment in the PA 529 Investment Plan is free.
The Pennsylvania 529 College Savings Program sponsors two plans – the PA 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan (GSP) and the PA 529 Investment Plan (IP). The guarantee of the PA 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan is an obligation of the GSP Fund, not the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any state agency. Before investing in either plan, please carefully read that plan’s disclosure statement (available at www.PA529.com or by calling 1-800-440-4000) to learn more about that plan, including investment objectives, risks, fees, and tax implications.