What are eligible educational institutions?
Nearly all colleges, universities, community colleges, and law, medical or business schools qualify. Many career or technical schools and schools abroad are eligible as well. The school must be eligible to participate in federal financial aid programs. To search for eligible schools, go to fafsa.ed.gov.
- What are qualified education expenses?
- Do I have to use my savings at a Pennsylvania college or university?
- What are eligible educational institutions?
- Can I access my account for purposes other than paying for higher education (non-qualified withdrawals)?
- What happens if my child does not attend college?
- Who can access my account?
- When I send mail regarding my account, it goes to Massachusetts, not Pennsylvania. Wouldn't it be more direct to send it in-state?