What does it cost to open an account?
You may open an account with as little as $15 and make minimum contributions of $15 whenever you want. Make saving even easier by setting up automatic payroll deductions or deductions from your bank account.
The PA 529 GSP has low fees. A one-time enrollment fee of $50 is charged. But a discount to just $25 is available with the coupon enclosed in the Enrollment Guide or by enrolling online. Additional discounts may be available through your employer or your child's school. And, the enrollment fee is waived if an account is opened within six months of a child's birth or adoption. Additionally, there is an account maintenance fee, which varies based on the value of your account. For more information, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-440-4000.
- What is the Pennsylvania 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan (GSP)?
- Who may open a PA 529 GSP account?
- Who can be a beneficiary of a PA 529 GSP account?
- How do I access my account to pay for qualified higher education expenses (qualified withdrawal)?
- When can I request payment for qualified higher education expenses?
- How do I obtain, complete and submit a Payment Authorization Form?
- What does it cost to open an account?
- What is the account maintenance fee?
- How much is the account maintenance fee?
- What if I am not a Pennsylvania resident?
- How do I enroll in the PA 529 GSP?
- Why do I need to choose a tuition level?
- How do I change my Tuition Level?
- Why is August 31 an important date for contributing to a PA 529 GSP account?