How is investment performance determined?
The returns displayed on the Portfolio prices and performance page reflect past performance, are net of fees, and are not a guarantee of future performance. Keep in mind that you do not actually own shares in the underlying funds. Instead, you own portfolio units of the PA 529 IP, which means the returns for a particular portfolio may vary from the returns of the underlying funds.
- What is the PA 529 Investment Plan (IP)?
- Who is Ascensus College Savings Recordkeeping Services, Inc.? (ACSR)
- Who is Vanguard?
- How do I use my PA 529 IP Account?
- What are my investment choices?
- Are portfolio returns guaranteed?
- When can I change my investment options?
- If I'm invested in an age-based savings option, do I need to do anything as the beneficiary grows older?
- Can I see a list and description of the portfolios' underlying mutual funds?
- What if I'd like to allocate part of my investment to a portfolio not listed here?
- How is investment performance determined?
- How do I enroll in the Pennsylvania 529 IP?