PA 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan
A lower-risk plan designed to help your savings keep pace with rising tuition.Enroll
PA 529 Investment Plan
Choose from 13 investment options from The Vanguard Group, one of the nation's largest financial services companies. Account growth depends on market conditions.Enroll
When setting up your PA 529 plan, please have the following information ready:
- You: Address, birth date, Social Security number*
- Your Bank (to make contributions from a checking or savings account): Your account number, routing number for your bank, and/or a "voided" blank check
- Your Successor (optional, in case of incapacity or death): Birth date
- Beneficiary (person for whom you're saving): Birth date, Social Security number*
PA 529 IP Plan only:
- Your Investments (how your contributions will be invested):
To learn more, see the PA 529 Investment Plan Disclosure Statement.
*We are required by federal law to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. If you don't provide the requested information, we may not be able to open your account. If we are unable to verify your identity, PA 529 reserves the right to close your account and return any contributions or take other steps we deem reasonable.