Celebrate 529 Day
- New PA 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan (GSP) accounts
opened May 1-31, 2022, will be eligible for a $5,290 top award or $529 awards given to one new account in each PA county.
- Get an early start on a rewarding finish with the PA 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan. This college and career savings program helps families save for future education expenses by keeping pace with rising college tuition.
More Ways To Save
All PA children born after January 1, 2019 have a $100 investment available for them in a Keystone Scholars account.Activate your account
PA 529 GSP Benefits Include:
- PA state income tax deduction for contributions.
- No minimum contribution to get started.
- Contributions as low as $1 can be made anytime from your bank account or paycheck.
- No impact for PA state financial aid.
- Ability to use funds at many vocational and career schools, community colleges, and four-year universities.
All PA children born after January 1, 2019 have a $100 investment available for them in a Keystone Scholars account.Active your account